Laici Libertari Anticlericali Forum

Vescovo ingrandisce il pene toccando i fedeli, Panico in Vaticano. Avrebbe tanto successo anche tra i preti italiani

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 7/12/2016, 20:48

Group:
Administrator

Panico in Vaticano. Avrebbe tanto successo anche tra i preti italiani

www.spetteguless.it/2016/12/07/dani...i-fedeli-video/

Daniel Obinim, il vescovo ghanese che benedice i PACCHI dei propri fedeli – video
GayezzeLAICO è BELLO 7 dicembre 2016 14:08

www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/wa...ho-says-9399729

Watch controversial preacher who says he can enlarge a man's PENIS simply by blessing him
Bishop Daniel Obinim lines up his congregation and performs his magic 'ritual'

SHARES
COMMENTS
BYMIRROR .CO.UK
05:09, 6 DEC 2016UPDATED07:09, 6 DEC 2016
NEWS

0:00

Video thumbnail, Bishop uses healing HANDS to 'enlarge penises'!
CLICK TO PLAY
WATCH NEXT
Pervy voyeur workmen film naked woman through her
BISHOP USES HEALING HANDS TO 'ENLARGE PENISES'!
SHARES
by Taboola Sponsored Links
Un trattamento efficacissimo creato per chi soffre di vene varicose di qualsiasi tipo (VaricoFix gel)Tiny Device Allows You To Track Anything (it's Genius!) (Trackr Bravo)
Get Daily updates directly to your inbox

Enter your email
+ Subscribe
A controversial bishop says he can enlarge a man's penis using just his hands.

Ghanaian preacher Bishop Daniel Obinim says he has been blessed with special powers by God and footage has emerged online of him in action.

In a scene broadcast on Obinim TV, Bishop Obinim says: "If you do not like the looks of any part of your body, come to me, what do you want that I can’t offer?"

Man of god touching men's penises
The controversial preacher in action via footage posted online
Man of god touching men's penises
Birhsip Obinim claims he can help enlarge a man's penis just using his hands (Photo: CEN)
"If you want big buttocks I can do it for you, if you want big breasts, I can help. If you have a small manhood, I can change them all when I come to the spiritual realm."

In a video, the founder of the International God’s Way Church has the faithful line up with their hands raised while he administers the miraculous touch.

No evidence appears to have been offered that his 'special powers' work.

The International God’s Way Church is headquartered in Ghana’s central Ashanti region, in the Kwabre district.

Its website says it has eight branches and plans to open more across the country.

Like us on Facebook

http://www.leggo.it/news/esteri/prete_dice...eo-2125199.html

IL PRETE PROMETTE DI INGRANDIRE GLI ORGANI SESSUALI MASCHILI: È FOLLA DI UOMINI
COMMENTA
Martedì 6 Dicembre 2016, 20:09

La storia di un predicatore sta facendo il giro del mondo. Padre Bishop Daniel Obinim sostiene di poter ingrandire gli organi sessuali maschili soltando con un massaggio e una benedizione. I filmati diffusi in rete mostrano folle di uomini rivolgersi a lui come a un santone che fa miracoli.

La figura è molto controversa in abiente religioso perché dice di avere dei poteri soprannaturali che ingrandiscono il pene con il solo uso delle mani.
"Se non ti piace qualsiasi parte del tuo corpo, vieni da me", ha detto in televisione. Si offre anche per aumentare la taglia del seno delle donne e tonificare i glutei.

Web  Top
0 replies since 7/12/2016, 20:39   1711 views